Testimonials“I would definitely recommend attending a Connections meeting that Celeste is the facilitator of, because she has a knack of bringing people together who need each others support in discovering what they want to be in business and how to grow their business. Celeste is what I call a 'connector'. If you ever want to find someone who can help you out, Celeste will know someone or she'll be able to lead you in the right direction! She is humourous, and fun to work with. All in all attending the connections meeting while informative, was a lot of fun!” - Mandi Neiser, Reverend, Married By Mandi
- No events
- all events
Keynote & Lunch n Learn
If you are a business owner- Team manager or communicating with others is an important component of your work; Personality Dimensions could be your best friend.
These 45 and/or 90 minute presentations of Personality Dimensions will introduce the audience how to recognize personal values, identify different behaviours and will help you incorporate these skills to promote your success. Managing your strengths will improve your self esteem, increase your results and sky rocket your productivity!
- Topic will primarily consist of an introduction to Personality dimensions. This will combine an appreciation of positive attributes and an ability to honor our differences.
- General overview of the 4 Personality Styles:
- How each style differs
- What’s most important to each style?
- How to identify each style by simply observing them
- Words in and not in their vocabulary
- What they look for in us…as a team member
- How to adapt to each style and how each of them wants to be treated.
Your assistance in providing specific scenarios that your team experiences will enable the opportunity to speak directly to how ‘colours’ can be an added value in their role.